We offer dumpster rental services. The sizes of our cans are 10 yards, 15 yards, 20 yards and 30 yards. We also offer labor to load your trash.
Please Call for Prices
- 10-Yard Roll-Off (1-Ton Limit)
- 15-Yard Roll-Off (2-Ton Limit)
- 20-Yard Roll-Off (3-Ton Limit)
- 30-Yard Roll-Off (5-Ton Limit)
Seven- to 10-day rentals, call to schedule. Additional material bills are priced at $75 per ton. Call for pricing on concrete, asphalt and brush dumps.
House Cleanouts, Basements, Garages, Yards, Barns, Sheds, Attics, Remodeling.
Loading of Dirt:
The loading of dirt, block, brick and concrete into your can will make it very heavy and cost you much more money than if you had just gotten two cans to sort and recycle your debris! Contact us for specific pricing!
The hot summer sun combined with the weight of the cans on an asphalt driveway can cause divots. A piece of plywood under the wheels will help cut down on any damages!
Remember that wet ground can cause serious damage to lawns and our trucks may get stuck. Call us with any concerns!
- Baltimore Bulk Trash is not responsible for property damage due to the placement or pickup of our containers. Baltimore Bulk Trash’s drivers have the right to deny placement due to safety and / or damage concerns. Lawns and driveways / sidewalks can get damaged from the weight of the container / truck. Our drivers also reserve the right not to place containers on soft surfaces due to rain / inclement weather. They can get stuck.
- We are not liable for property damage done to property not owned by you. We will not deliver if we cannot perform our service on your property or public property. You must have a property damage liability waiver form signed by the property owner before we will attempt to place across property lines.
- Once our cans have been placed, do not move our cans. If the can has been moved, you agree to be liable for all associated property damages, moving or cleanup fees.
- You may be required to have a parking permit / license by your local municipality. Baltimore Bulk Trash is not liable for any fines or citations as a result of your non-compliance with local ordinances. You agree to comply with all local ordinances, and are liable for any citations / fines.
Loading Terms & Conditions:
- The container is your responsibility while in your possession until the time we pick up. We accept no liability for the contents of the container. Please adhere to the following loading procedures.
- We will not accept any of the following materials: asbestos (without prior approval and manifest), liquids (paints, oils, gas, pesticides, cleaners or solvents), hazardous materials, tires, Freon-containing devices, batteries, chemicals, oil / gas / propane bottles or tanks, creosote lumber (without prior approval and pricing), and / or explosives. You are responsible for all material placed in the container, by you or other parties. Any materials listed above may subject the can to rejection or additional fees.